Instagram

Friday, October 12, 2012

CH130: Response

CP from CH127: The Window Sill asked me the other day to send him an email to cheer him up. I sent him an edited version of: CH128: Read All About It.

The response I received:
[...]
you are one of the most special people I have ever met, your way with words and ability to clearly articulate your point and our relationship in a mail is so sweet and special.

I even love that you have discovered Emeli Sande and managed to merge that into a situation where we can relate it to us and our relationship.

I can't promise you a smooth ride without issue as you have already experienced this but that I can promise you is that I will love you and give you my heart. I won't deny you the chance to be happy and enjoy spending more special memories and times together.
[...]
This is our time to shine, to live all the dreams we see other people live out. This - my love is OUR time.

I love you [Insert my real name here] - FACT!!!! xoxox


I know, we exploded of cheese balls.
I love you CP.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment